Wednesday, October 3, 2007

You guys asked for it, so here it is.

I've gotten about 25 emails, and a few comments about the KENTUCKY vs S.Carolina game.

Facts: S. Carolina

Spurrier has NEVER lost to Kentucky as a coach posting a perfect 14-0 record.
S. Carolina hasnt lost to Kentucky since 1999.
S. Carolina has the #1 ranked secondary and the #26th defense in the NCAA at the moment.
S. Carolina lost one of their best Linebackers last week.

Facts: Kentucky

Kentucky has the #12th ranked offense in the whole country, the 5th ranked scoring offense, but bringing in the 69th defense into the game.
Kentucky loves to get turnovers and score tons of points off of them.
Kentucky is ranked #4 NCAA wide in 3rd down conversions.
Kentucky has ANDRE WOODSON ...enough said.

Game Breakdown.

S. Carolina is going to bring the blitz over and over, and force Woodson to either get rid of it quickly and not get a rhythm, or make them run the ball.
Kentucky isnt going to have much of an answer to Spurrier again this year. Look for Spurrier to keep the pressure on Kentucky the whole game and let them play catch up from the 1st quarter. Dont expect Kentucky to score much this game, as they should be kept off balance till the final seconds tick away.

For those of you who love to play "PROPS" go with the OVER on the turnovers, you should see over 5 easily.

Final Score :

S. Carolina 31 Kentucky 20

So if your betting and like my advice, take S. Carolina -3.5 and UNDER 57.5

12 comments:

mrgodot187 said...

are you betting on this one?

NFLTrends said...

Im putting $550 on it since I put some work into it, dont wanna work for free ya know..

I can either bet it and make some $$, or become a "piece of ****" handicapper out there and start charging lol

mrgodot187 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrgodot187 said...

your money is on sc/under parlay?

NFLTrends said...

yes, Im betting 550 on SC and 550 on the under

Unknown said...

sweet.. i'm $200 sc and $200 under

TWELFTHCROWN said...

Hey Bro, my first time to post here. I think you're doing a marvelous job with your great insights and breakdown of the games. Good job.

I totally agree with you on SC - they should roll against wildcats.

SlickSticking said...

Geez, I do some research, but you put me to shame, great work man. Hope you keep winning and giving us picks...

NFLTrends said...

DAMN lol... I missed on the under.

More turnovers then I thought, I knew there would be a lot, but not that many points from them.

TWELFTHCROWN said...

Excellent call, awesome pick on SC. Great job! Keep up the good work.

Would you also be picking college and hoops and NBA?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

looks like we broke even tonight. oh well its better than loosing. keep up the good work bro.