Monday, October 1, 2007

I did it again !!

That win with the Patriots and the Under put me over the top this weekend, and made me 5-0 (100% Win) on Monday Night Football. Bringing my total NFL Record to 30-6 (83.33% Win). Game went exactly how I thought it would, even down to the score:

Patriots 34 Bengals 13

This weekend should go smoothly, I have already looked at most of the games in the NFL and about 25% of the games in the NCAA, and there are some easy pickings going on there, I just have to do my usual 8-12hrs of checking on each game, analyzing and updates to be absolutely sure where I am laying my $$. So stay tuned and lets have yet another profitable week.

If you guys have any specific games you want my advice on leave me a note, and if I can find some time to look into it I will do my best. If you have any friends that might be interested in my picks, don't be shy, send em here. Let them have the FREE PICKS instead of paying those RIPOFF $$ Grubbing Handicapper scumbags!!

8 comments:

Phil's NFL Picks said...

The Denver game seems like another trap..

DEN @ SD (+1)

any suggestions?

also a lot of big spreads this week..

mrgodot187 said...

what do you think about the sc and kentucky game? i like sc -3.5 ...

do you ever bet on games that arent on the weekend?

Kustompicks422 said...

Hey nice job so far this year, I see we had the same idea of how the Pat's game would go :) I hit 10 of 15 counting Mon Night, I see we both do A LOT of research. Thanks because it's nice to compare notes and thoughts.

Big Joe said...

Good save this week. I was happy to see how it turned out. I was also curious about the SC v. Kentucky game. Is that one to just stay away from and enjoy? I also like the fact that the Clemson v. VT game keeps inching upwards. Clemson had a tough time this past weekend with a hard blitzing team. VT fits that mold as well.

Kustompicks422 said...

Hey I just wanted to let you know I too have a blog so if you wanted to check it out and let me know what you think. I give a breakdown as well as my picks and I'll still be a frequent blogger here as well :)

http://handicappersrus.blogspot.com/

Pete said...

Hey guy, nice MN picks. How about the ravens game this week, what are your thoughts? It seems like another trap game, especialy now that Smith is out.

Anonymous said...

nice job so far this year. who do like in the wf duke matchup? personally I like duke +7.duke's 4-1 ats this year and 6-3 ats last 9 games. so who do ya like?

NFLTrends said...

I do not like Duke this week in the matchup against Wake Forest.

duke has no kicking game, and except for that NAVY game, they have trouble scoring. It should be a WF blowout, I dont even think I could talk myself into taking Duke this week if I was getting +14pts

WF is going to easily put up 225+yds rushing on the ground and keep that Duke defense on the field for most of the game. Duke shouldnt have more then 2 scores the whole game, unless their defense scores for them.

Score:
WF 40-something Duke 10something