Here they are. sorry it took so long to get them out, I had to make sure of a couple things before I posted my picks...
Georgia -1
Oklahoma -12
Illinois -2.5
Tulane +6.5
Cincinatti +4.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giving you FREE SPORTS PICKS every week. Football season is here and my records so far --- NFL : 38-0-1 97.44 --- NCAA : 12-3 80.00% --- Monday Night Football : 7-0 PERFECT 100%
6 comments:
why illinois?
Why Illinois?
Who has Wisconsin beaten.. lets take a look -
Washington ST (2-3) - Score 42-21
UNLV (2-3) - Score 27-20 (barely won on a end of the 4th qtr long pass.)
Citadel (3-1) - Score 45-31 (Citadel got their 3 wins by beating - Charleston Southern, Webber International, and Chattanooga)
Iowa (2-3) - Score 17-13
Michigan State (4-1) Score 34-37
See the pattern yet? Wisconsin can barely beat any team they are coming up against, and the wins they have gotten dont justify their rank. Now that they face a "REAL" Talented team, look for them to be down and out of it by the 2nd quarter. Huge blowout by Illi this weekend.
nfl picks??
Hola! You post on my blog, Free Football Picker. I just thought I'd stop on by your site, see what's up, and click an ad or two :)
I am curious to see how Illinois handles Wisconsin after I completely underestimated them against Penn State last week. I wonder if Ron Zook has this team turned around for real?!?
Good luck w/your pick on the game. I had to pass after getting the Illini game wrong last week.
Love the Tulane pick, love the Georgia pick. Not too sure about Illinois and wish I had the stones to go with the 'Nati again this week. Take care and good luck
Ollie
Hey man, when are the NFL picks comin?
Post a Comment