If you guys get this in time... go with NAVY tomorrow +4 !!!
Navy +4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Giving you FREE SPORTS PICKS every week. Football season is here and my records so far --- NFL : 38-0-1 97.44 --- NCAA : 12-3 80.00% --- Monday Night Football : 7-0 PERFECT 100%
8 comments:
If by tonight you mean tommorrow night, I may do so. I just like to see over/unders before I jump into making bets. Good luck this week. I think we both need it.
You don't want to see the over / under before jumping into this bet? Both teams are REALLY SORRY on D. Depending on what the over is, maybe consider it. I lost my ass last week as well, but a quick bet may not fix it. By the way, the game is still 24 hours away. No need to rush it.
Ollie
I'm thinking that the Pats are easily the class of the league. They will cover against the 'Boys. Whatcha'll think?
The Pats are the class of the league. They cover against the "Boys. Whatcha'll think?
so far so good
"NICE"
that was a close one. nice call...
Yeah, that was a great game to sweat out on a Wednesday Night. I wish I would've hooked it with the over. What you think about FSU vs. Wake tonight? I am thinking of going with the home dog.
Post a Comment