Ok, this was a good Saturday for me. I layed $1100 on each of my NCAA games and would have won them all if Clemson had decided to show up and play. Well, I am happy going 3-1 on college, not to bad.
Now, onto the NFL for tomorrow. REMEMBER the games im actually BETTING MYSELF I will put an ( ** ) next to it. So these are just the games how I would bet them if someone put a gun to my head and made me pick.
**Cleveland -4
Tampa Bay +3.5
Chicago -3
Dallas -13
Minnesota +1.5 (this game has TRAP written all over it, I might throw $110 on the Vikings just to see if Im right)
Atlanta +3
Colts -9.5
Raiders +4
Jets -3.5 (**Jets/Bills Over 37)
Eagles -3
**Arizona -6
Kansas City +13
**Seattle -1.5
Monday Night NFL
Patriots -7.5
Well guys and girls, thats how I would bet them. So, leave me your comments and such and let me know what you think. Have a profitable Sunday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought you liked the Pitt/AZ over . . .what changed your mind?
I sill like it, but im staying away cause of the "Warner Factor"
If Warner plays, the Steelers are going to control the clock more, and give it a lower scoring game.
nice analysis. thanks.
ok i'm very new to this. should I have gone with the ones you've listed or the oposite?
Post a Comment